We are a Mobile dent repair company and can repair your car, van or motorbike tank dents at your home or work!
We Cover All of South Wales!
Pdr, paintless dent removal, paintless dent repair, bridgend south wales
Pdr, paintless dent removal, paintless dent repair, bridgend,
swansea,neath, port talbot, cardiff, newport, south wales.
We are mobile and operate in Bridgend, Cardiff, Swansea and across South Wales
Dent Repair | Dent Removal | Paintless Dent Repair | Paintless Dent Removal | Dent Repair Bridgend | Dent Repair Cardiff | Mr Dent
With many people becoming aware of the damage we are doing to the enviroment in our everyday lives. More and more people are taking steps to decrease their personal enviromental footprint. With switching off lights when not needed, cavity and roof insulation so to use less electricity or even foregoing the car journey to work and going by bycicle or on foot instead. Everyone is trying to make an effort to protect the enviroment for generations to come.
When repairing your dings and dents in your vehicle you basically have 2 options.
The first option would be to take your car to a body shop and let them carry out the repair. With this process there are many ....which could effect the enviroment and increase your enviromental footprint.
These may be:
- The use of chemicals, such as paint, fillers, thinners etc. that release harmful toxins into the enviroment.
- As power is needed to run many electric hand tools and heating equipment such as an oven to help speed up the paint drying time a lot of electricity is needed to carry out the repair.
- There is also a lot of waste products from using rubbing down consumables to shape the dent repair to damaged panels which will sometimes be replaced. With most of these parts ending up in land filled sites.
The Paintless Dent Removal process is virtually 99% enviromently friendly.
- As no chemicals are used there are no toxins being released into the atmosphere.
- The work is only carried out on panels which can be repaired by Paintless dent removal.
- The Dent repair process involves manually massaging the dent from behind using hand tools where no electricity is needed.
As you can see Paintless Dent Removal seems to easily be the most enviromentally friendly option when getting your cars dings and dents repaired.
So if looking after the enviroment or reducing your carbon foot print matter to you then contact your local dent repair company and let them help you do this and advise you on many of the ways Paintless Dent Removal is helping to protect the enviroment.